- The Florida State Courts System has been working on automating the process for filing court documents for many years. In 2008, the Legislature supported these efforts by mandating a transition to the electronic filing – “e-filing” – of court records and requesting the Supreme Court to set standards, which it did on July 1, 2009. One of those standards provided that a statewide electronic filing portal – “e-portal” – would be developed under the direction of the Supreme Court.
- eFiling Portal Video
- eFiling News and Information
- Contains more documentation and reports if you really want to get into the weeds
- Go here to learn how to setup a statewide account and file cases thru the ePortal.
- This download explains how to allow an office administrator to manage all the attorney accounts and filings for the firm.
- This is the site where you actually file your “real” cases in any county in Florida. Be careful to select the correct county!
- Use this site to register and setup your account
- Will answer many of the questions you have regarding how eFiling works.
Need Training or have questions?