E-Certify – Customer Request/Purchase Process
To obtain a copy of a court record, you will need to know your case number. If you do not know your case number, you can search our case management system here.
To obtain a copy of an official record, you can search by name, instrument number, or book and page. If you do not have this information, click here to search our official records.
If you already have this information, you may visit www.clerkecertify.com directly.
- For a court record: obtain or locate case number. For an official record: have a name, instrument number, or book and page numbers.
- Click here to reach the ClerkECertify site.
- Enter identification information to use system:
- Required: First Name, Last Name, Email Address
- Not Required: Phone Number
- Check the box to accept Terms and Conditions.
- Click Continue Searching.
- Select the appropriate option for the electronic certified records you are seeking:
- Official Records: Deeds, Mortgages, Marriage Licenses
- Court Records: Final Judgments
- Verification Center: Tool to verify authenticity of electronic certified copy of official and court records
- For Court Records, enter the local case number or uniform case number. For Official Records, search by name, instrument number, or by book and page.
- Check the box to confirm “I’m not a robot.”
- Click Search.
- For court records: if the documents you required certified copies of are available, check each appropriate “Select” box (far left column), per document. If the desired documents are not available, you may request the document to be released. 
- For official records: click the PDF icon to preview the document.
- After selecting each document you wish to purchase, click ADD TO CART.
- Click View Cart below the ADD TO CART button or click the cart icon at the top of the page.
- You may add court documents and official documents to your cart and check out.
- Click PROCEED TO CHECKOUT.
- Enter contact information.
- Click I AGREE, PROCEED TO PAYMENT.
- Click OK to be redirected to MyFloridaCounty.com to process secure payment.
- Enter credit card payment information.
- Click Continue.
- Review Order Summary and Click Submit.
- After completing the purchase on MyFloridaCounty.com, check your email for your certified document attachment, or you can download them directly from the Clerk E-Certify payment confirmation page. Be sure to save your files in a safe location. These documents never expire and can be reused as often as needed.
 The review and release may take up to 72 hours before the documents can be purchased. Please contact our office at (904) 819-3600 if you need the review and release expedited.