The Clerk’s Office processes St Johns county and St. Augustine Beach Parking Citations.
We only process citations issued by the St Augustine City Police Department when a court hearing is requested by the ticket recipient. The St Augustine City Parking Citations are issued in the Historic downtown St Augustine area. If you have a parking citation issued within the St Augustine City limits please contact (904) 825-1034.
Please review the following images to determine if the parking citation you received is County, Beach or City.
- St Johns County Parking Ticket
- City of St Augustine Beach Ordinance Citation
- Parking Violation Notice City of St Augustine
- Parking Ticket City of St Augustine
- Parking violation other than handicap space – 30 Day Compliance
- Parking in handicap space – 30 Day Compliance
- Parking violation of beach code – 7 Day Compliance
St. Johns County Parking Violations
St Augustine Beach Parking Citations
St Augustine Beach Parking Citations are due within 30 days to the office stated on the back of the citation. After 30 days they are turned over to the Clerk’s Office for a court hearing.
The St Augustine Beach Parking Violations contact page can be found here.
*Additional fines and a court hearing will be set on unpaid Parking Citations*